|This is year 14 of online-only registration. It continues to improve. Registration closes October 20.
First, view the 2021 PROGRAM BOOKLET to the right for everything you ever wanted to know about this year’s conference! Once you research your Thursday sectionals, CLICK HERE to begin registration. If at any point during registration you are unable to move to the next page make sure all required fields (marked with an *) are filled in. They will be highlighted in red.
Each individual’s $65 registration fee (in person or virtual/livestreamed) will be required, via credit or debit card (that is also a credit card) or electronic check, in order to complete your registration.
Your individual payment options are:
- Use a personal credit card or electronic check and be reimbursed by the school
- Use a school credit card or electronic check
Types of Sectionals
Two types of sectionals are available
Please note that you may only register for one AB sectional or choose an A and a B sectional on Thursday. This year there are no Friday sectionals.
- Double sectionals that run for two sessions (2 hours and 15 minutes). These are AB sectionals.
- Single sectionals that run for one hour on Thursday are A and B sectionals.
- Sign up to receive professional growth certificates.
- Choose a lunch served at WLHS (an additional $11 will be added to your registration) on Thursday. This year is a chicken taco bar with your choice of tortillas or a salad and toppings (tomato, onions, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream, black olives, and jalapenos), rice, refried beans, and churros.
- Early Childhood Educators can choose to take part in The Registry (for an additional $8, see page 5 of the registration booklet).
- Volunteer yourself as a future speaker.
- Note if you prefer a printed or electronic conference booklet.
Immediately after payment you will see a “Thank You” page. Within seconds you should receive two e-mails:
- WLSTC Confirmation from WELS (please save this information for yourself)
- Auto-Receipt e-mail (use this for reimbursement)
If you do not receive these e-mails, there may have been a typo in your address or another issue. Please e-mail Kris.email@example.com for assistance.
On October 28 you will receive a name badge—with your sectionals listed—and a booklet with an agenda, a map of Wisconsin Lutheran High School with room assignments, worship materials, and keynote outlines.
Principals and faculty members, please be aware of those who do not have easy access to the internet and assist them if necessary.
Common Payment Issues
If you experience any difficulties or have any questions regarding the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Error: Make sure all required fields (*) are filled in. They will be highlighted in red if you receive an error message.
- Address Mismatch: Double check that the billing address, city, state, and zip code match that of the credit card you are using, especially if you clicked billing address “same as mailing address.” Also, some school credit cards are associated with the church address. Although this is frustrating it is for your protection.
- Unsuccessful Payment: One of the most common fixes is to try entering your entire ZIP+4 code. Please note that if you are trying to use a debit card it must also be a credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
- No Confirmation E-mail: After a successful submission, a “Thank You” page will display. Within seconds you should receive a payment receipt and a separate confirmation e-mail. If you do not find these in your Inbox, check your Junk/Spam folder. If that is empty it is likely that there is a typo in the e-mail address submitted. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and she can forward a confirmation to you.
email@example.com (e-mail is preferable)