CLICK HERE for the Presenter Guidelines for Posting Resources.
These are files and links from our sectional presenters. Use them to edify your ministry. Speakers should email presentation documents and links to email@example.com to get resources posted here. Please be sure to follow the WLSTC Presentation Guidelines linked above.
- Critical Theory: The Good, The Bad, and The Absurd - Michael Berg
- Desireable Behaviors in the Classroom - Linda Hensel
- Do This, Not That: The Science of Reading - Sara Makinen and Sammi Goodger
- Fascinating Facts for Teachers - John Brug
- Hands-On History - Mary Jo Knapp
- Nuerodiversity in the Classroom - Hannah Ellingboe
- Reading Aloud to Young Children - Cindi Holman
- Social-Emotional Learning in the Early Childhood - Edye Hilgendorf
- Using Childrens Books for Stem Learning - Prof. Greg Diersen